Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Chrysanthemums deliberately ease fidgeting

I didn't sleep too well last night. The tail end of this cold turned out to just be a narrowing at the thorax. On the bright side, I got to read Harry Potter while I was being kept awake by sinusoidal infarction. Now I'll go into lab and work on my presentation, because signs indicate that responsibility and work ethic are growing.

I looked at the new video for Oblivion that Zach pointed me to last night. It looks good, especially the forests and the faces, but why can't someone figure out how to prevent "slippery surfaces" in 3D games? It completely kills immersion to see a character's foot gliding along the ground.

I'm excited to work on music with Zach when he comes home next month. And trilobites are amazing.

No comments: