Tuesday, November 22, 2005

ballsy iterations

I just watched the pilot episode of Dead Like Me, on Tad's recommendation. It was ok. I liked Firefly and Desperate Housewives better. I'm downloading some Buffy The Vampire Slayer now. I still want to see Serenity again. I actually kind of want to see HPIV a third time.

Tyler called and we talked about bathtub fractals and D&D. He's been playing the guitar. I'm going to see if I can get Zach's guitar and start learning how to play.

Some things are scary.

Maybe a person is like a movie in the following sense. A movie's audience sees only the final product. Whereas the movie's creators, watching the movie, see all of the details of its creation: the problems, the work-arounds, the mistakes, the subtle awesomenesses that most viewers miss. Likewise a person sees all of the tangled, recursive, challenging details of his or her own implementation, while others see only the output of these processes.

No comments: